Welcome to the final Web Feast Friday of Vegan Mofo! Getting involved with Vegan Mofo, and participating along side some of our vegan blogger role models/celebrities has been a tremendous honor and inspirational experience. Instead of posting random bits from around the internets, I thought I would post some recent highlights from some of our most favorite vegan bloggers. The following peeps provide us with many recipes, much inspiration, and a network of passionate and enthusiastic advocates for all things vegan. If you don’t have these folks bookmarked or queued up on your RSS feed, start clickin’!!!!!
– Post Punk Kitchen was one of the first vegan blogs we started following. Their forum alone is a great resource for recipes and menu ideas.
– Vegansaurus single handedly planned the eating/dining schedule for our recent San Fran vaca. This is a great blog for news, reviews, and the occasional profanity-laced post. A true inspiration!
– Will Travel for Vegan Food started out as a Kickstarter campaign, and is now a favorite read of EPL. Who wouldn’t want to just travel around the U.S., eat vegan food in new and interesting places, and write about it. That what dreams are made of folks.
– Hipsterfood combines vegan food with artsy pics and Wes Anderson-ish fonts to create one of our favorite food photography sites. They also publish Chickpea Vegan Quarterly which is our favorite quarterly vegan publication.
– Nobody does vegan dessert quite like Chocolate Covered Katie!
– For those of you who dabble in the raw vegan lifestyle, I give you Choosing Raw. Plenty of great salad, juice, and smoothie recipes to help you get your raw on!
– Last but certainly not least, Happy Herbivore. Lindsay and Happy Herbivore are an institution when it comes to cooking, eating, and living a vegan lifestyle. Her blog, along with the HH cookbooks, will continue to be an inspirational guide for our Sunday brunches, holiday dinners, and blogging exploits.
In true Web Feast fashion, we leave you with this Black Lips/Rza from Wu Tang Clan gem: