It’s been an amazing Vegan Mofo 2012 – so much has happened! Let’s recap:
- We celebrated our 2 year veganniversary – and argued about how to best capture the moment
- There was a lot of porn enjoyed in public, private, and sometimes with family (not what you think)
- Lots of love (and a little homesickness) and some serious shout-outs to our midwest fam
- Exposed a little bit of how we came to be shameless – your bad mom and dad
- Contributed to the pumpkin explosion of October
- Souper Sunday is upon us!!!!
- We heart Oregon – and you should too…here’s 10 reason why
- We provided tips on surviving Costco – physically, but more importantly, mentally/emotionally
- I searched my old phone pictures – and this is what I discovered for your viewing pleasure
We also hosted the 1st annual vegan/vegetarian Meetup group Halloween potluck at our casa. As usual, we brought the deliciousness via Ulimate Vegan Chili (recipe coming) and VegNews Spooky Eyeball Cupcakes. Next up….VEGAN THANKGIVING!!! Thanks for an amazing Vegan Mofo!
And don’t forget that tomorrow, November 1st, is World Vegan Day! How will you celebrate?
Lazy Kermit & Hot Mess/Methadone Miss Piggy
(and the shamelessness continues)